Saturday, December 26, 2009

Holidays

Thank you everyone for helping make our holiday season so memorable. We have had a great week off and are now, in the aftermath of Christmas, relaxing a couple more days before (one of us) returning to work.

Baby update: We had our 30 week appointment on 12/24. I was measuring right where we need to be but the baby was being an escape artist and not letting the midwife figure out his position. We ended up having a quick ultrasound to determine location. He was breech as of Thursday, but he is a mover so I am not entirely sure he still is. She also told me that my placenta is great so I don't need to be eating as much as the previous trimesters...which is weird because I am often STARVING. My glucose screening came back extremely low (mine was 65 and I think the level to be concerned about is somewhere in the 130-140 and up range). So, that being said I am now trying to eat small amounts all day long to keep my levels up, while limiting my sugar. Well, I guess today is day one of this because how could I not gorge on Christmas with my Mom's mud pie :)

No comments: