Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Computer Crisis

Hello all. I have a request. My computer crashed on me this week. I guess my hard drive was "defective" and they couldn't save any of my files. Sadly, I lost a lot of my pictures. I still have our wedding disc but I lost a lot of pictures of the kids and family events, etc. If people could email me some of their pictures, I would really appreciate it. I lost a great one of Steve and Olivia at the park which I am not sure I emailed to anyone.

Beyond that, I am just playing catch up on all of the school work I lost. Steve is graciously letting me use his computer until mine gets back to me (about a week!). He is having a tough and long next couple of weeks with his IEP's and other random work stuff. We are, however, cooking again and we are both enjoying that a lot. Now, if we could just find a day or two to CLEAN THE HOUSE!!!

No comments: