Thursday, March 12, 2009

Long Time

Sorry I haven't updated in so long. Things have been pretty hectic around here lately.

I finally got my computer back, 3 weeks later. I have been scrambling to get my school work done. At the same time, I have been trying to transfer my internship to Multnomah County Health Department. I am now working with the environmental health division conducting a needs assessment and gathering information about current knowledge about health concerns and practices in nail salons. I know it sounds weird but it is going to be a great experience.

Steve is in the process of decorating his classroom for rain forest week. He was making an elephant in our bedroom last Sunday (odd, I know) to go with his collection of paper mache rain forest animals. We now have a toucan, and leopard. We used to have a snake as well but Steve thought it was funny to hide it in the azaleas in front of our house to scare me and it rained.

We are also planning a trip to the Red Woods over spring break. Hopefully we will have lots of pictures to post in a few weeks.

No comments: