Thursday, September 2, 2010

6 month checkup

18 pounds (65%), 27 inches (75%), and head circumference 44 cm (60%). We need to start him on fluoride now but only a couple times a week.

I love, love, love our pediatrician. She has an amazing talent of making me feel so confident while still giving me suggestions on how to keep my boy healthy. The new thing for us to work on is getting him to sleep through the night. He basically has been the past few nights, only waking up for one feeding at 2ish and another early morning between 5 and 6. But, Dr Pritchard thinks we can fade the 2ish feeding, which will be nice considering that I haven't slept more than 6 hours straight in SO LONG!

Feeding him solids is going well. We now have rice cereal, avocado, carrots, and bananas on the menu. I am going to stop at these 4 until after our camping trip this weekend but I am having so much fun trying and making new food for him.

Doing great, having fun and trying to figure out scheduling now that Steve is going back to work but we have faith it will all work out.

Pictures of Owen's first camping trip to follow!

No comments: