Friday, September 24, 2010

And more firsts....

This evening Owen went to bed really early so when he woke up an hour later crying I wasn't too surprised. However, when I found him sitting up in his crib, I was shocked. Evidently he is now able to pull himself to sitting now as well. He is changing so fast. I can't keep up! He is eating so well, has only had issue with corn so far and has 13 foods in his rotation now.

Even more exciting news, tomorrow is a big day for the Portland family as we are about to welcome Owen's first "younger" cousin into the world. Miles Hyde (or Hyde Miles, they have been debating it for a while) is expected to arrive tomorrow between 8:30 and 9 am. I will try to post pictures and updates as soon as I can since I am assuming Margaret and Jason will be busy. Big weekend around here!

No comments: