Monday, November 17, 2008

I hate Mondays

Well, to start the week off in the best way possible, I went out to my car this morning to find all of my work toys, cd's, jumper cables and personal care things stolen out of my car. They used a screwdriver to get in, which they so sweetly left behind for me. Thankfully, I can still lock and unlock my car as well as drive it. However, they did break my stereo, no music for Sara :(

***CORRECTION*** They tried to take my stereo, bent it pretty badly but a hammer was all I needed. Sara DOES have her music. Bascially all they really got was a bunch of sentimental stuff and my toys. Not NEARLY as bad as it could have been. I am able to write this off as a lessoned learned...Don't leave toys in my car.***

A very nice Police officer came out and took my statement. Nothing can really be done so I just need to get over it I guess. I think I am going to get my car detailed though. It feels gross in there now.

No comments: