Saturday, November 8, 2008

Well, since Steve and I don't have the opportunity to connect with everyone like we want to, we decided to start up a page for friends and family to check in and see what we are up to. (plus all my friends are doing it...). It is weird to do an "introduction" since everyone who will be reading this already knows us so I am going to skip it.

Recent news...I have solidified where I will be doing my internship starting this January. I will be working with Oregon Center for Environmental Health helping them with their EcoSafe classes, teaching people how to reduce the toxins in their homes. I also will be in charge of developing and implementing the evaluation plan. I get to assist in planning and shadow at a lobby day for the Child Safe Products Act in Salem (which I am pretty excited about). I couldn't imagine a better fit for me. This is a great opportunity and hopefully it will allow me sufficient networking to find a job. Seems like whenever I graduate from school there is a finacial crisis (Summer 2001 and now....)

We are also in the middle of our remodeling...ugh...
Our upstairs bathroom is now functional but still needs some touch up. Our window and door frame have yet to be painted and there is a delay with the tile stuff but it is coming along. Pictures to come soon.

We are leaving for the Hawthorne Fish House to watch the Packers game now. Go Packers!

No comments: