Sunday, November 16, 2008

The past week





Not much has changed in the past week. Remodeling is still chugging along but nothing is done yet. The upstairs bathroom is waiting on the counter top and for Steve and I to find the time to finish painting, which could easily be put off until December. The kitchen demo is scheduled to start on Monday. It is interesting having a microwave and coffee maker in our living room but we will adjust and it is only temporary.

Steve has been working on his latest video for The 40 Foot Falls, which is one of my favorite of his songs. If it isn't on our video stream, check it out on YouTube. The stop motion takes forever but he is enjoying it.

School is chugging along as well. This term has had an extra amount of computer time (6 papers!). I am really looking forward to the end of the term.

1 comment:

Niquelle & Alex said...

I love your bathroom! Thanks again for the chocolate, Linds and I will be busy making a few hundred or so today...