Monday, May 10, 2010

First Mother's Day/First trip to the Zoo

What a wonderful day!

Steve brought me breakfast in bed, which I am sure was a challenge to figure out since I can't have egg, potato or cow's milk. But, it was delicious. Then, we hung out around the house for the rest of the morning. Owen "helped" me do my exercises and was a great boy all morning. Then, off to the zoo with Grandma T, Jason, Margey, Lucas, Jarod and Heather. Owen actually was awake for part of it and seemed to notice a few of the animals. Mainly the fish but I was pretty happy to see him showing interest already. Steve then went home with the baby and I went out to dinner to celebrate my mom. It was hard to not be with Steve and Owen but it was a good time with great food. I haven't been to Southpark in ages.



No comments: